Saturday, 27 November 2010

Engaged

Two weeks, after being in a relationship for couple of months with my girlfriend Elvana, we decided to get engaged. We are living together in the suburb of Prishtina in a rented house. Life is been great with us, I am truly blessed to have meet her and I pray for the love we have to be with us to eternity. 

Sorry for not updating the blog for a long time, I've left aside a bit the internet.

I don't have much to say, except for that I am a happy man :)

2 comments:

Jan Sears said...

What SUPER WONDERFUL AWESOME FANTASTIC NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!
I am very happy for you.

Klee said...

ohhhhh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom texted me and said i had to look at your blog right away!!!!!!
congrats!!!!
This is just amazing to hear my friend!!! I am so happy for you!