Friday, 20 February 2009

After lectures



This is my face after the class was over, finaly ...............
Please note that this is me showing a happy face :)
Sorry for the bad quality of photos 
(it's not like there is anything interesting 
to see and you are missing it).








This is my dear friend Bedri, 
laughing while steping on somebodies had. 
Weird!

But the picture is nice though!












Ahhhh it's good to walk around the university, enjoying the fresh air and just relaxing.


3 comments:

Klee said...

i like this post.. i wish i could have voted for more than 1 choice on the poll.. i would have picked like 4

Gzimi said...

hahhahaha, thanks for votin friend, I will do my best to update the blog more often. I thought you that that it was possible to choose more than one option, but maybe you can't, who knows!

Gzimi said...

Aha I looks like I didn't give that option to choose a multiple choise anwer, now it's too late, next time maybe!